Re: [sumo-user] question about import of elevation data by using osm file

Hi Christian,
for GDAL support you need the extra version of SUMO either by compiling yourself or using this download (for windows):
http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/sumo/sumo-win64extra-1.2.0.zip?download

Due to the difficult licensing schema for GDAL we cannot include it in the default download.

Best regards,
Michael