Re: [sumo-user] How to define network for shared space of tram and vehicles

If they share the same space then they should drive on the same lane (with permissions adapted for both modes). Using the same busstop then follows naturally.
This network model runs counter to how many OSM contributors do it so you'll have to fix this manually.