[sumo-user] Sumo crashes

Dear all

I have a road network created by Netconvert, nine rou.xml files created by randomTrips.py and two trips.xml that a made manually.
If I try to run the simulation, it crashes always at the same time (time 4237). However, if I run the trips.xml files and the rou.xml files separately in the network, the simulation finishes without any problems.
Can someone tell me what could be the reason for the crash? The two trips.xml files both contain a maximum of 900 trips each, the rou.xml files contain between 5000 and 8000 routes each.

I had some traffic jams in the past, but I adapted the road network and it seems to me that this problem has been solved. (The trips and routes are adapted to the new road network)

Thank you in advance!
Bram

Back to the top