Re: [sumo-user] Online-Calibration using calibrators and routeProbes

No, setting flow to <= 0 is currently the only way.

Am Mi., 10. Apr. 2019 um 11:10 Uhr schrieb Kevin Malena <kevin.malena@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

Hey SUMO-users,

is there an option to set calibrators ‘active’ if not specified? ‘Active’ means here that they should permit any vehicle to drive through.

I know that I can specify the vehicles per hour to zero in all of this cases, but I wanna know if there might be an easier and more handy way.

Cheers,

Kevin

M. Sc. Kevin Malena

Regelungstechnik und Mechatronik