Re: [sumo-user] Simulation with pedestrians

1) Yes. However, this works by removing the current walking stage and adding a replacement.
2) You need the whole edge list
3) The edge list can be computed by calling traci.simulation.findIntermodalRoute
4) The shuttle doesn't have stages (those are parts of a person plan). Instead, a vehicle has a list of edges and a list of stops associated with those edges. To extend the route you could do the folloing:
 - use simulation.findRoute to compute the edges to the next target
 - extend/replace the route using vehicle.getRoute and vehicle.setRoute
 - add the new stop using vehicle.addStop

regards,
Jakob