[sumo-user] Simulation with pedestrians

Hi,
I want to perform a simulation with pedestrians and shuttles, I would like to know some things about TraCI:

1 - Is it possible to change destination to a pedestrian with TraCI while he is already in the simulation?
2 - In setting a route for a pedestrian, do I need the Whole edge list? can't it be retrieved just setting origin and destination?
3 - If I have to insert the Whole list of edges, can I obtain it with a command like getRoute?
4 - If my shuttle has already a fixed route and I have to append a driving strange, can I just set origin and destination of the driving stage?

Thank you very much
Best regards
Stefano

Back to the top