[sumo-user] 答复: question about tripInfo

Hi Jakob,

I enabled (["--duration-log.statistics", "True"]), but I did not find DepartDelayWaiting in the tripinfo.xml. Did it in the same file?

发件人: sumo-user-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:sumo-user-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] 代表 Jakob Erdmann
发送时间: 2019220 17:29
收件人: Sumo project User discussions <sumo-user@xxxxxxxxxxx>
主题: Re: [sumo-user] question about tripInfo

1) Tripinfo-output only ever contains inserted vehicles. The only way to get a summary of the time loss of vehicle that were not inserted is in the statistic summary (DepartDelayWaiting) enabled by --duration-log.statistics

Also, the option --tripinfo-output.write-unfinished must be set to true

2) The speed threshold is 0.1m/s, Times spent with a <stop> are excluded (these are in attribute stopTime).

regards,

Jakob