[sumo-user] question about tripInfo

Hi all,

I want to calculate all the loaded vehicles’ waiting time, not only inserted vehicles. I append (["--tripinfo-output.write-unfinished","True"]) in the sumo command, then my question is the “waitingtime” info in the tripinfo.xml file is what I need?

1.       Did it include all the loaded vehicles, not only inserted vehicles into network.

2.       Did it include the total time the speed less than default speed (1m/s)?

Thanks

Pingping

Back to the top