Re: [sumo-user] What should I do to use the Rerouter to fix the number of vehicles in simulation?

To change the number of vehicles from randomTrips, set the period option (https://sumo.dlr.de/wiki/Tools/Trip#Arrival_rate)

Am Mi., 20. Feb. 2019 um 16:19 Uhr schrieb jack han <dbtpdbs000@xxxxxxxxx>:
Dear users

In my simulation, by using the randomtrip.py, I get the route file for the network file.  But this randomtip.py generate vehicles, timestep by timestep. I want to fix the number of vehicles in simulation.

I think the rerouter is used to fix constant number of vehicles in simulation. But I don't know how can I use this code.

What should I do?? For example, what code is written in sumocfg file?

Thank you.