[sumo-user] Changing vType parameters in flowrouter-generated simulation

Hi,

I'm trying to iteratively update my driver parameters as part of an optimization. I have used flowrouter to generate route and flow files and so now I wonder, how can I add these parameters?

I tried to add a line at the beginning of the route tag like
<vType id="type1" accel="0.8" decel="4.5" sigma="0.5" length="5" maxSpeed="70"/>

but this does not changing this line doesnt affect the outcome of the simulation at all. I assume this is because no where is it explicitly defined that this vType with id "type1" is to be used.

Since I have my flows and routes seperetly, should I have added this to the flow file and then used  type="type1"?

If so that's okay, but is there no way to "globally" change the parameters of the driver model being used? It would save me parsing and updating millions of lines of xml code.

BR,
Fredrik

Back to the top