Re: [sumo-user] question about pedestrian in SUMO

I think you can catch the exception. SUMO should continue working.

Am Fr., 15. Feb. 2019 um 14:49 Uhr schrieb <christian.damdjowabo@xxxxxx>:

Hello Jakob,

Thank you very much for your answer.

-        The first idea, in this case you have to define an already properly input file. Because the Type is depend on your input parameter. For me it would be better to have something, which don’t have any dependency with the input file, So that one would not care about how my input parameter is define.

-        For the third possibility, I done that in the past, but I wanted to just use subscriptioncontext and no traci functions.

-        I think this fourth possibility is good for me. But I think using subscriptioncontext with the variable VAR_VEHICLECLASS for person would give you automatically an error. You wouldn’t have the possibility to catch the exception, or I’m wrong?

Br

Christian