[sumo-user] question about pedestrian in SUMO

Hello Sumo Community,

i want to know if we can have a possibility to get the class of pedestrian online. I mean how can we do a classification of pedestrian during the simulation. My question is because the variable (VAR_VEHICLECLASS) is just supported for every object excepted pedestrian. And I don’t, how I can properly do an case differentiation of every vehicle object. In Case that these objects are all located in the same vector. With the variable VAR_TYPE which is available for every objects including person as well, just give me the objects name.

Could I have some hint on this part.

Br

Christian

Back to the top