Re: [sumo-user] Renaming vehicles during runtime

Thanks Jakob, for your quick response. I am taking a look a simpla at the moment. My guess at the moment is that you are suggesting using the selector attribute in simpla to reform the platoon. Will that allow me to for example order the vehicles ascending or descending order?
To be specific say I have a platoon of vehicles [ 1 2 3 6 5] six being a vehicle that joined the platoon at that position. Could I use the simpla approach to reorder them to say [ 1 2 3 4 5 6]?
Halid J. K Mahama