Re: [sumo-user] Renaming vehicles during runtime

So essentially you use the vehicle ID to encode some additional information? Then you might take a look at the TraCI functions traci.vehicle.setParameter and traci.vehicle.getParameter to attach some string data to the vehicle instead of "misusing" the ID.+

Regards
Mirko