[sumo-user] Vehicle rerouting between time steps

I realized that vehicle rerouting computation takes place during the simulation time steps which ends up creating a grid-lock situation in simulation.

Is there a way to specify that re-routing takes place in between the two simulation steps?

FYI I came across this when I was simulating a city traffic scenario imported with OpenStreetMap with osmWebWizard.py

Thanks!
Pranjal Dhole (M.Sc.)
Research Staff
Mail: pranjal.dhole@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Phone: +49 2241 865 9884

Room: A.049
Bonn-Rhein-Sieg University o.a.s.
Department of Computer Science
Institute for Technology, Resource and Energy-Efficient Engineering (TREE)
Grantham-Allee 20
53757 Sankt Augustin, Germany

Back to the top