Re: [sumo-user] Multi-Clients in TraaS

The files provided in traas/examples are only for illustration. In your own traci script you can use  'sumo' instead of  'sumoD'.
The multi-client access to SUMO operates sequentially so there is no speed advantage from spreading your calls across multiple clients.
Instead, use Subscriptions to automatically get update on vehicle data

regards,
Jakob