Re: [sumo-user] set depart times while simulation is running /adding vehicles while simulation is running

Hello,
via TraCI you can do any of the following (while the simulation is running):
- add the car with departSpeed="max" (this way it uses a speed that matches the surrounding traffic)
- add the car with depart time in the future
regards,
Jakob