[sumo-user] set depart times while simulation is running /adding vehicles while simulation is running

Hi!

I’m using Traci and am running a script parallel to the simulation. I want to have a car depart once the parallel script sends a queue.

If I try to set the speed to 0 once the vehicle wants to move, it causes road jams with the other vehicles.

I had the idea to only add the vehicle once I receive the queue. This would have to happen while the simulation is already running, but has also been unsuccessful.

Does anybody have any tips?

Thanks in advance!

Back to the top