Re: [sumo-user] understanding of TIMELINE defination

One more, as the picture shown below , the OD describe the TIME and FROM To NumVEH

If the command of --timeline was also used( use the TGs_LKW.txt

What would be the result with two different requirements from the description of
OD  & timeline

Best!

Jane