Re: [sumo-user] Is there any available small-scale traffic scenario with a few signalized intersections?

Dear Jakob,

Thank you very much for your help.

Have a good day.

Best regards,

Phuong.

On Fri, Oct 26, 2018 at 9:04 AM Jakob Erdmann <namdre.sumo@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
The smallest scenario in the list is Bologna/Acosta with 7 traffic lights.
You can cut out a sub-network with Netedit (http://sumo.dlr.de/wiki/NETEDIT#Reducing_the_extent_of_the_network)
and then cut the route files to match using http://sumo.dlr.de/wiki/Tools/Routes#cutRoutes.py

regards,
Jakob