[sumo-user] Facing Issues in Sub-laning scenarios

Sir/Ma'am,

I'm trying to use SUMO for simulating scenarios with sub-laning. During simulation, I observed some weird scenarios wherein the the vehicles are not following the defined rules. Following is the description of one such scenario :

In some cases, I observed that in a three lane road with sub-laning, a vehicle which has to turn right positions itself on the leftmost lane (in a 3 lane road). That is, as a consequence of this, not only it is unable to turn right but also, it is obstructing the remaining traffic and hence causing a traffic jam at a junction.
Example : Please check the first bike on the leftmost lane of WEST side road (In the attached image).

I wanted to know if I need to change/redefine any parameters in order to make my simulation work correctly without any such exceptions. Can someone please help me out?

Thanks in advance!
Regards,
Khilan.