[sumo-user] sumocfg and TraCI simulation time scale inconsistency

Hello developers,

There seems to be an inconsistency in the road network documentation versus TraCI documentation for time units.

Specifically, this page (http://sumo.dlr.de/wiki/Simulation/Basic_Definition#Defining_the_Time_Step_Length) implies that our sumocfg file should contain <step-length value="time in seconds"/>, and this page (http://www.sumo.dlr.de/pydoc/traci._simulation.html#SimulationDomain-getDeltaT) says that the getDeltaT() function in /sumo/tools/traci/_simulation.py should return the time step in milliseconds.

However, when I call getDeltaT(), I get the same value as what I wrote in <step-length value="something"/>.

Could you confirm this is not intended?

Thanks,

Jiachen Yang

Georgia Institute of Technology