Re: [sumo-user] [NETCONVERT][SUMO 1.0][MERGING GEO SUMO NETWORKS]

I tried to do it once but I was not able to do that. I was sure I typed the right commands but probably I did something wrong last time since that now it worked properly.

Thanks and sorry, at the end, for the dumb question

Ing. Luca Di Costanzo

MsC in Hydraulic and Transportation Engineering
Bsc in Civil Engineering
skype: lucadicostanzo82
tel: +39 333 43 92 544