[sumo-user] [NETCONVERT][SUMO 1.0][MERGING GEO SUMO NETWORKS]

Hi all,

I saw that from version 1.0 it's possible to merge multiple networks created starting from a OSM file. I did ii even if I found that when merging networks has common edges, nodes or whatever the merging stop.

I have to build a network of a medium/big city (Turin), so I created 12 different osm files then I converted those into 12 different .net.xml files and now I really need to merge those.

Is there any possibility to move on regarging the problem I wrote above?

Regards

Ing. Luca Di Costanzo

MsC in Hydraulic and Transportation Engineering
Bsc in Civil Engineering
skype: lucadicostanzo82
tel: +39 333 43 92 544

Back to the top