Re: [sumo-user] Run multiple sumo instances independent of each other

Thank you. This will speed up finishing up my research.

Much appreciate that.

Bests
Mohsen

On Tuesday, September 25, 2018, 9:01:31 PM GMT+12, Jakob Erdmann <namdre.sumo@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

If the output files are all distinct (can be assured using sumo option --output-prefix) than the runs will not interfere with each other.

Hello there,

I am running multiple sumo-gui instances (each has a different cfg file) and everything looks fine. I wondering if you could just let me know if these instances can run independently and they would not confuse/mix the results (output files also have different names).

Many thanks
Mohsen