Re: [sumo-user] get output of the cost of the route from the routing algorithm

For vehicles you can use simulation.findRoute which returns estimated travel time (this is also the default cost function).

Dear SUMO experts,

I was wondering if you could let me know if it is possible to
1- get the estimated arrival time to a destination,
or/and
2-the output of the rerouting algorithm in terms of cost/weight from the TraCI at any time from the location of the vehicle to the destination.

I could not find anything relevant in  http://www.sumo.dlr.de/daily/pydoc/traci.html except this "getParameter" and "findIntermodalRoute", which I am not if they are helpful for this purpose.

Having either of these two can be a great help.

Many thanks
Mohsen