Re: [sumo-user] How control the speed and interval time for the bus or car in sumo?

Yes you are right
But because this is part of my big goal. I need this

On Wed, Sep 19, 2018 at 1:32 AM, Jakob Erdmann <namdre.sumo@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Consider it a simplification: A traffic simulation is done to figure out how vehicles drive and consequently when they arrive. If the time of their arrival were already known, the simulation would not reveal novel information.
(of course there are other reasons to do the simualation such as safety measures, emissions, persons, ...)

I try" until" and it works with me. Thank you very much.
But I about the first point, I did not understand when you said: "(  if you already know the arrival time of your vehicles, you do not need a simulation)".