Re: [sumo-user] How control the speed and interval time for the bus or car in sumo?

see the example in the folder sumo\docs\examples\sumo\busses
The time table of the busses can be specifed by adding the attribute
until="Hour:Minute:Seconds" or
until="TotalSeconds"
to the <stop> declarations.

regards,
Jakob

Hi
If I have a bus and I want this bus move from one bus to another.
How I can make this bus move this bus from a stop (A-B-C-D) for example in total 10 minutes?
How I can control the speed and time interval for the bus in the simulation?

Thank you