Re: [sumo-user] lane id - emission output

You can rebuilt the network using
netconvert -s old.net.xml --no-internal-links new.net.xml
and then run your simulation with that. However, this will give you a simplified intersection model and thus slightly different vehicle behavior.

For the output data with lane=":t2_3_1",
":t2_3" is the edge and '1' is the lane index. The name just indicates that the edge is within junction 't2' but the emissions are computed the same way as those before and after the intersection.

regards,
Jakob

Thank you Jacob.

Is it possible to print in the emission output file only the number of edge along the lane ?
Could I change this by using the option  --no-internal-links ?
Where I add this option ? In the configuration file ?
e.g. something like this?
    <output>
        <emission-output no-internal-links value='emissions_tool.xml'/>
    </output>