[sumo-user] lane id - emission output

Hello,

I notice that in the emission output file (http://sumo.dlr.de/wiki/Simulation/Output/EmissionOutput#Generated_Output) that is generated the parameter “lane” gets sometimes strange names e.g. " lane=":t2_3_1” while others are like the following “2_0”. In the latter, I suppose that the first number is the edge and the second the lane.

Could you please specify what are the variables that the parameter "lane” can get in the emission output file? Is the above variables normal? I could expect that it would only consist of the number of edge and lane.

Thanks
Natalia

Back to the top