[sumo-user] NETCONVERT + OSM Turn restrictions.

Dear All,

I'm using osm turn restrictions to manipulate the intersection of my network, see fig
JOSM-restriction.png. Using the netconvert configuration file attached, I cannot remove the
left-turn (see NET-missing-restriction.png).
In other place, the OSM restrictions are working. So, do I have a way to know when restriction are
implemented?

For the records, I'm trying to keep the scenario generation scriptable so I don't use NETEDIT.
I'm using the development version, Eclipse SUMO Version 5345f89a38 on a Debian Unstable.

Regards,
Lara
--
Lara CODECA