Re: [sumo-user] Tool to Plot value of SSM

Hello,
I'm delegating this question to the auther of the SSM device.
regards,
Jakob

Hello Jakob,

Thank you very much for your answer.

I’m looking and trying to analyze some scenario, which have a very low value of TTC. But I remark that in some case there is an error or an issue in the calculation of the TTC.

I got a value of TTC = 0 in the Case that you can see in the Picture 1. That happened at the time 2775,90 . But as you can see it’s not possible that, the TTC = 0 because the “Encounter Type” here is equal to “2”. When we see the formula for calculation of TTC :

TTC = space_gap/speed-difference.

The space gap between the ego and the leader vehicle (id=2768) is not equal to zeros.

And it’s why I think it’s really strange to have a TTC-value equal to zero in such case.

I sent also in the attached, the SUMO model that I used, thus you can reproduce that.

at the moment I still using the version 1.0.0.

Thank you very much for your helps…..

Br

Christian