[sumo-user] Tool to Plot value of SSM

Hello Jakob, hello everybody,

I wanted to analyze some critical scenario. For that reason I used ssm on the “ego-car”. The Output file is an xml file with contain the value of TTC as example. By adding the parameter key="device.ssm.trajectories" value="true" /> it’s possible to me to get also the trajectory. Thus it would be possible to me to check and analyze the scenario, which have the low value of TTC.

My question now is to know if we have some script, which can help to plot after the simulation the critical scenario.

Thank you very much

Br

Christian

Back to the top