Re: [sumo-user] package to use for dynamic routing

see http://sumo.dlr.de/wiki/Demand/Dynamic_User_Assignment
The simplest method is loading the trips directly into SUMO (one-shot)

regards,
Jakob

Dear all,
I am providing in input od matrixes to the simulator via od2trips.
When I generate routes from trips via duarouter I get static routing.
But I would need to have dynamic routing in the simulation: which
package shall I use (instead of duarouter)?
Best regards,
alessandro farina