[sumo-user] A few questions about SUMO output

Dear SUMO developers,

I am aware that SUMO has great reporting function and I would appreciate that if you could help me with the following three questions.

1. I know that summary-output produces the output for every single step in the simulation, is there any way to force SUMO to produce the aggregated data  every n seconds, I am also using duration-log.statistics (equal to true), but not sure how to set the aggregation time to n seconds.

2. Is there any way to get average speed for a trip?tripinfo-output does not contain any information regarding this.

3. Is there any way to get the average occupancy and sum flow for every and all the edges every n seconds without using loop detectors as installing these takes some times?

If there is a need, I can join the data from several output file if they share a common attribute (similar to primary key in database). I guess if I join the output of the first and second question by time, I can get more insight toward my simulation.

Many thanks
Mohsen

Back to the top