Re: [sumo-user] related to shortcut in sumo-gui

Hello,
there is no ready-made solution for this due to the project-specific nature of live traffic data.
If you need real-time stuff than you will probably want to use TraCI to feed vehicles into the simulation based on detector data.
In our own projects, we often write custom scripts to generated sumo input files from traffic data.
A hybrid approach between real-time and offline traffic adaptation is to save the state of the simulation and then load it again with some updated input files.
regards,
Jakob

Can you suggest me any software which will help me model live traffic situation in SUMO?