[sumo-user] jmIgnoreFoeProb, lanechangemodel, overtake, and sigma

Dear Sumo users,

I was wondering if you could please help me with the following questions.

1-
 the value for jmIgnoreFoeProb is probability with the range of 0 to 1, right?

jmIgnoreFoeProb float (m/s) 0 This value causes vehicles to ignore foe vehicles that have right-of-way with the given probability. The check is performed anew every simulation step.

2-

for some parameters such as lcSpeedGain the limit in infinity, what does this actually mean? So, if I set this value as 1 for the first vehicle and the other as 100, does this mean the speedgain for the second vehicle is 100 times more than the first one (linear regression)?

3-
Is there any way to set a vehicle to overtake with probability of a given number if the leader is a slow vehicle?  I have seen this --opposites.guess  but not sure if this is the correct option.

4-
Regrading the simga for vehicles, how can I get more information about? I have found the best value for this is 0.4 from https://sourceforge.net/p/sumo/mailman/message/34159355/, and it seems it only affect on the gap (page 71 of http://www.sumo.dlr.de/pdf/KraussDiss.pdf)?Does it affect other parameters such as jmIgnoreFoeProb?

Many thanks
Mohsen

Back to the top