Re: [sumo-user] related to lanes and edges

Hello,
- you can get the current leader with vehicle.getLeader
- you can get the vehicles current lane with vehicle.getLaneID (the index is the number after the rightmost underscore sign)
- you can get all vehicles within a lane with lane.getLastStepVehicleIDs()
- you can get the offset of a vehicle with vehicle.getLanePosition
This should allow building a detailed picture of a vehicles surroundings.
regards,
Jakob

Hello,
How do I get information related to traffic in both the adjacent lanes(left&right) and also current lane with respect to my vehicle within a defined distance(for example- the Safety System in DeepTraffic by MIT https://selfdrivingcars.mit.edu/deeptraffic/), so that I can use it for Motion Planning of the vehicle.
Regards