Re: [sumo-user] How to finish writing the "--tripinfo-ouput" file before using traci.close()

Hi Jakob,

I have update to the very latest development version,but I got the error below.I use the function traci.trafficlight.setPhase() the same way as before,I would like to know is there anything wrong?
Thank you!

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "main.py", line 93, in <module>
    train(RL_natural)
  File "main.py", line 28, in train
    observation = env.reset()
  File "/home/huzhiqiang/traffic-signal-control/traci_bigflow_200000_lr0.01_sparseR/trafficlight_env.py", line 78, in reset
    traci.trafficlight.setPhase("0",0)
  File "/home/huzhiqiang/sumo/tools/traci/_trafficlight.py", line 227, in setPhase
    tc.CMD_SET_TL_VARIABLE, tc.TL_PHASE_INDEX, tlsID, index)
  File "/home/huzhiqiang/sumo/tools/traci/connection.py", line 132, in _sendIntCmd
    self._sendExact()
  File "/home/huzhiqiang/sumo/tools/traci/connection.py", line 98, in _sendExact
    raise FatalTraCIError("connection closed by SUMO")
traci.exceptions.FatalTraCIError: connection closed by SUMO

Best regards,
Zhiqiang

Zhiqiang Hu <hzq950419@xxxxxxxxx> 于2018年8月17日周五 下午10:58写道:
Thanks for your time!I will try it.

Best regards,
Zhiqiang

Jakob Erdmann <namdre.sumo@xxxxxxxxx> 于2018年8月17日周五 下午10:35写道:
Until now it only worked when using libsumo instead of traci.
If you upgrade to the very latest development version it will work with normal traci as well.

regards,
Jakob

Hi Jakob,

I have tried to use traci.load() with some dummy options like --tripinfo-output,but it still does not work.So is there anything wrong ?

Best regards,
Zhiqiang

Jakob Erdmann <namdre.sumo@xxxxxxxxx> 于2018年8月17日周五 上午12:38写道:
Hello,
it should work by sending traci.load() with some dummy options (e.g. just loading a small network).
regards,
Jakob

Hi Jakob,

I have to read the  "--tripinfo-ouput" file before I use traci.close(), but I found that there are some lines has not been written. So is there any way to get the whole file before I use traci.close()?
Thanks in advamce!

Best regards,
Zhiqiang