Re: [sumo-user] activation of E1 detector by type with vTypeDistribution

FYI: activating E1 detector by type with vTypeDistribution is now working.

you are right, this is a bug, which is now being tracked at
https://github.com/eclipse/sumo/issues/4329. For a workaround you can
add all members of the distribution to the vTypes explicitly.

Best regards,
Michael