Re: [sumo-user] Issue with Xerces and Ubuntu 18.04

We had a similar issue with our test servers today after an ubuntu update. In our case it was fixed by removing an existing local xerces build and just using the ubuntu default.

Hello

the xerces version number is defined in this header file /usr/include/xercesc/util/XercesVersion.hpp around line 130.
I think you have an old version of this file in your ubuntu installation
I recommend to deinstall libxerces-c-dev, the above mentioned header file should go away and then (re)install this package.
Check then the lines around line 130 in the XercesVersion.hpp file, they should read
   129  #define XERCES_VERSION_MAJOR 3
   130  #define XERCES_VERSION_MINOR 2
   131  #define XERCES_VERSION_REVISION 0

Greetings, Harald