Re: [sumo-user] Issue with Xerces and Ubuntu 18.04

Hello

the xerces version number is defined in this header file /usr/include/xercesc/util/XercesVersion.hpp around line 130.
I think you have an old version of this file in your ubuntu installation
I recommend to deinstall libxerces-c-dev, the above mentioned header file should go away and then (re)install this package.
Check then the lines around line 130 in the XercesVersion.hpp file, they should read
   129  #define XERCES_VERSION_MAJOR 3
   130  #define XERCES_VERSION_MINOR 2
   131  #define XERCES_VERSION_REVISION 0

Greetings, Harald