Re: [sumo-user] Change route dynamically

The central intersection only allows going straight. The connections for left- and right turns are missing.

Thank you Jakob,

Re 1:

Could you please advise why the destination is unreachable? I am sure I am missing something here.  Below is the network and neither of 4o and 54i works, but both 1o and 51i work (in changeTarget). What is the reason behind this?

<route id="left" edges="52o 2i 1o 51i" /> this is the route for this vehicle in the rou.xml.

Many thanks
Mohsen
Inline image