[sumo-user] Change route dynamically

Dear SUMO users and developers,

I would like to change the route dynamically via traci, but I face some challenges and appreciate that if you could assist.

1- by using
aa=traci.vehicle.getIDList()
traci.vehicle.changeTarget(aa[0], "53i")

SUMO throws this error: traci.exceptions.TraCIException: Route replacement failed for left_0
left_0 is the ID of the vehicle.

2- How can I get a list of edges from the current location (by using getRoadID) to the new target "53i" in this case?

3- I am using visual studio (VS) for connecting to traci and notice that it does not have the autocomplete function, is there a guide about enabling this in VS?

Many thanks
Mohsen

Back to the top