[sumo-user] Range of the lane changing parameter: lcCooperative

Hi,

In the SUMO wiki (specifically: http://sumo.dlr.de/wiki/Definition_of_Vehicles,_Vehicle_Types,_and_Routes#Lane-Changing_Models) I noticed that the lane changing parameter lcCooperative was specified to the range [0-1].

I simply wonder if the specified range of [0-1] is the correct valid range of the parameter lcCooperative? I have run several simulations using values of lcCooperative > 1 without getting any errors (using SUMO 0.30.0).

If the range of [0-1] is correct, is there any particular reason for this threshold that I should be aware of and should I expect any strange simulation results using values of  lcCooperative > 1?

Regards
Jimmy Forsman

Back to the top