[sumo-user] TraCI changeTarget

Hi,

I have to perform a very big simulation in which I have to register some data concerning distances and times regarding Taxis in Munich but now I have to insert the traffic  so there is something that is not completely clear to me: to what extend does the changeTarget command in TraCI consider traffic? In other words, is rerouteTravelTime a necessary command if there is traffic, for example to avoid too congestioned junctions?

Thank you very much

Stefano Niero

Back to the top