Re: [sumo-user] beginner to sumo

Hello,
without having looked at your files, the symptoms suggest congestion. Please take a look at your simulation in the GUI while using default lengths and monitor for delayed insertions:
http://sumo.dlr.de/wiki/Simulation/VehicleInsertion#Investigating_insertion_delay

regards,
Jakob

Hello everyone,
I'm having an issue with the route of a vehicle. In additional file when I set the length attribute to length="3.0" everything runs according to the simulation time(start time of my vehicle is from 150s), but whenever I set it to the default value the vehicle trip is not starting according to the python script.
Help me fix this error.
Attachments are present in the mail.