[sumo-user] stoplines placed on the intersections

Dear SUMO-users,

Last time I messaged, I had some issues regarding pedestrian crossings en bicycle paths. Thanks to your advices I managed to get a near real visualization of the controlled intersection. However I still see some strange things.

The stoplines on the left approach are drawn to for to the right, behind the (controlled) pedestrian crossing and bike lanes. This is also shown on the bicycle paths, so the cyclists on the intersection instead of in front of it. Why is this happening? Do I have to configure an extra option on netconvert?

The SUMO native files and the .net.xml are enclosed here. I call netconvert with the following options:

netconvert --node-files=Output/KR27.nod.xml --edge-files=Output/KR27.edg.xml --connection-files=Output/KR27.con.xml --type-files=Output/all.typ.xml --tllogic-files=Output/KR27.tll.xml --no-turnarounds=true --junctions.corner-detail=5 --output-file=Output/KR27.net.xml

Best Regards,

Martin Barto
Senior Verkeerskundige
Mobiliteit

Vialis is een Koninklijke VolkerWessels onderneming.

Postbus 184, 3990 DD Houten |
tel. +31648510557 mob. +31648510557

http://www.vialis.nl

http://www.linkedin.com/company/vialis