Betreff: [sumo-user] activation of E1 detector by type with vTypeDistribution

Datum: 2018-07-12T13:53:28+0200

Von: "Menno van der Woude" <menno@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

An: "sumo-user@xxxxxxxxxxx" <sumo-user@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Hello,

while using E1 detectors I noticed the following:

  • in NETEDIT I set the 'vTypes' field to a specific value, for example 5
  • I generate traffic with vehicle type 5 (using od2trips)
  • now, when I use something like this:
    <vType carFollowModel="Krauss" vClass="bus" id="5" length="15.5" sigma="0.751" tau="0.825" />
    all works well: the E1 detector is activated when a vehicle with this type is on it
  • however, when I use instead something like this:
    <vTypeDistribution id="5">
        <vType carFollowModel="Krauss" vClass="bus" id="vehDistBus0" length="14.801" sigma="0.751" tau="0.825"/>
    </vTypeDistribution>
    the detector is not activated when a vehicle of type 5 is on it
Is this know behaviour?
My goal is to allow for selective detection, so I can detect busses and/or emergency vehicles seperately from other motorized vehicles. Actually having a single kind of verhicle for the type is ok for me, but the described behaviour seems like it could be a bug?

Thanks, greets,

Menno van der Woude

Back to the top