Re: [sumo-user] TraCI, getLoadedIDList and missing vehicles.

That should not happen. Every vehicle that is ever built should be part of that list.
Please provide input files for reproducing this situation.

regards,
Jakob

Dear All,

I'm using traci.simulation.getLoadedIDList() to process all vehicles once, in order to add them to
subscriptions. In the middle of my simulation I end up with a vehicle (retrieved using
getParkingStartingVehiclesIDList) that have never been in the list provided by getLoadedIDList.
Am I using getLoadedIDList in the wrong way?
How is possible to have a vehicle in the simulation that has never been loaded?

The timestep is 250ms in the sumocfg and in the simulationStep, so I should not have any gaps there.
I'm using the development version of sumo on Debian Unstable.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Regards,
Lara

--